Drive Thru Rapid COVID & Flu Testing Funded by the City of Jacksonville
Telescope Health has established a COVID-19 Testing Site with funding from the City of Jacksonville in Neptune Beach, located at 450 Atlantic Blvd, Neptune Beach, FL 32266 (next to the former Kmart). Offering both Rapid COVID/Flu Combo and PCR Tests.
You MUST preregister before arrival
- Open from 7am until 3pm; Monday thru Friday
- Providing a choice of Rapid COVID Antigen/Flu Combo and PCR COVID Testing
- Available for ages 3 years old and up
- No out of pocket charge
- Drive-thru testing only
- No appointment is necessary
- If you are insured, you must bring a copy of your insurance card for PCR Test*
- If uninsured, you will be required to provide your social security number**
Have clinical questions about your symptoms? Telescope Health providers will see you 24/7. Our virtual visits are $69 and may be covered by your insurance.
*insured PCR lab fees will be submitted by our lab partner to insurance providers at no cost to the patient
**uninsured PCR lab fees will be submitted by our lab partner to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for reimbursement
Thanks to additional funding and the continued support from the City of Jacksonville, Telescope Health will continue to provide FREE PCR and Rapid COVID/Flu testing at the Neptune Beach Testing Site. We will continue to work in partnership with the City of Jacksonville to serve and meet the testing needs of our community.
Where do I go for this test?
In order to have a great flow of traffic please go to the entrance to the left of the Popeye’s and follow the signage that will direct you to the left of the former Kmart. You will see the Free Covid/Flu Test Site there.
I haven’t received my results yet. What should I do?
Check your email. If you have not received your PCR results by 72 hours, please call us at 904-373-5304. We strive to provide you with a text within 4 hours of your Rapid Test.
- Friday, November 11th- Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 24th & Friday, November 25th- Thanksgiving
- Friday, December 23rd- Christmas Eve
- Monday, December 26th- Christmas
Can I talk to someone about my symptoms?
Yes. Telescope Health providers will see you 24/7. Our virtual visits are $69 and may be covered by your insurance. Go here to start:
How will I be notified of my results?
We will email and text your rapid Covid/Flu results to you
PCR test results will be available through your Quest portal. Instructions can be found here.